Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cute vintage style aprons!

Aprons are cute for every day use around the house. They make cooking and cleaning more fun, lol! Or you can wear a pretty apron when you have friends or family over for dinner. Aprons can also be used for fun photoshoots. They come out great in pictures!




My buddy is putting together a new website http://simplybettys.webs.com/ to sell aprons. She custom makes them. I thought I would share with all of you, since a lot of you are into this type of style :)


If you want a custom made apron or are interested in buying one she has already made, contact her!

http://simplybettys.webs.com/apps/photos/

No comments:

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.