Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Penelope Cruz did my hair style?

I got some messages from people telling me Penelope Cruz went to the Golden Globe awards in a hair style similar to one of my tutorials. I searched for videos of the awards and found they actually are very similar.

I am not saying, I invented this hair style. Just find it so cool, that she would wear a look I have done a tutorial on :) I like to imagine she or her stylist were following my tutorial :) It's a fun day dream for me.

Here is her hair style at the 2010 Golden Globes


Here is my tutorial :)

Similar, right?



2 comments:

My Lady said...

it looks amazing! it really does look like yours lol.. maybe they did take it from you, you never know. Alot of celebs like watching youtube.

Anonymous said...

That's cool! =)

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.