Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zebra print nails

I've been checkin out some videos on youtube for zebra print nails. I found some cute ones I want to share with you.



This first one is by Beautybypinky-Who seems to have only 230 subscribers. But her channel is a lot of fun :)



Here is another guru, who I can't believe just had a baby. She is so beautiful and slim already! She has a cute take on zebra nails. Check her out. Her channel name is sccastaneda and she is pretty popular. I am actually gonna be doing a video response to her video (Tonight. I hope)


And if you are into gel nails, here's a unique channel, that provides tutorials about inverted designs. Check out their channel called InvertedNailSytems

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved the 2nd video, sensational tip with the flat brush to get your french tips to perfection - am going to buy one this weekend such a good idea!

are the nails acrylic?

SoCalWendie said...

Awesome! I love doing "Lady Bug" style nails, really easy, just bright red, a small brush or toothpick to create black dots. :)

Billy said...

Hello Iris, I just thought I would let You know that I have subscribed to the 3 Zebra nail channels You mentioned. I let them know that I was there due to Your recommending them and also give them the URL to Your blog here just You know.

Have a Nice Labor Day Weekend Gorgeous and Your Enjoy Yourself.

An Admirer,
Billy in TX

Anonymous said...

Thank u so much for posting my video here, I really appreciate it! :) U have an amazing blog btw!

Lotta Dahl said...

HI! I have been watching your videos for a while and LOVE them! I was so glad to see you had gotten your own blog! I recieved a blog award that says I have to pass it on to 5 other bloggers, and you are one of my favorites so I gave one to you. You can see it here: http://travisandjennykerr.blogspot.com/2009/09/we-received-our-first-award.html

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.