Saturday, August 22, 2009

DENIED!

Wah :(

Oh well, this was my 2nd time trying.


YouTube

Dear ilovegerardo,

Thank you for your interest in the YouTube Partner Program. Our goal is to extend invitations to as many partners as we can. Unfortunately we are unable to accept your application at this time. Your account does not contain sufficient original new content that represents the uniqueness of our community.

Applications are reviewed for a variety of criteria, including but not limited to the size of your audience, country of residence, quality of content, and consistency with our Community Guidelines and Terms of Use. Please review the program qualifications (http://www.youtube.com/partners) for a complete list of our criteria.

As we continue to expand we hope to be able to accept a broader group of partners. We have registered your interest in the program and will continue to monitor your account for potential future acceptance into the program.

Thank you for your understanding.

11 comments:

Jem said...

awwww...
*hugs*

i guess you need to wait a bit more,hun

im sure in time you'll be approved & if so we will definitely be happy with it too..

we still love you,hun
^_^

have a nice weekend!

*~kAy~* said...

:(
aw.. that sux :( sorry to hear about that :(

Anonymous said...

Bleh...what do they know....lol...I think you kick ass :p

Lorla said...

I am so sorry as you are someone I enjoy watching. You give such great advice, tips, and tutorials. More folks should know about you!

Jessica said...

Not original? So of all the other million gurus who are partners, aren't they doing the same thing. That's weird that youtube denied you.

Irina said...

Iris, You have really great videos, some of them I publish in my beautyblog for russian girls.

Like you channel! Good luck!

Ira
(from Moscow, Russia)

Spiritfingers1 said...

That's horrible! :( I don't know what's wrong with them, but they better figure it out soon! You make some of the best videos on Youtube! :)

jewlover2 said...

What the??? "sufficient original new comtent"? Have you SEEN the people that have been accepted lately...they are doing virtually the exact same thing. You are different! Talkinmakeup was accepted on her first try and, no disrespect to her, she didnt do anything at all that was original. EXCEPT that she got subscribers galore by hosting TONS of giveaways. I find that very odd indeed.

On an upnote, I am not very impressed by the 'income statistics' I'm seeing for those in the youtube partner prog...the ones who have been accepted and who are volunteering the info. I also don't like the 'control' they exhibit over your video. Maybe it's a blessing. Keep doing your wonderful videos, doll!

Pink Glitter Rock'n Roll said...

keep trying!! I love your stuff!! Your gonna get it soon :)

Pink Glitter Rock'n Roll said...

keep trying! I love your videos. XOXO!

Anonymous said...

your kidding right? your amazing, and unique. gawd, dont ya just want to punch youtube in the face lol! i've learnt alot from you and your one of the first people i actually watched online.

ive recommended you to so many friends and family, colleagues etc. i hope everything works out for you.


all the best
sala

What I do

I make hair tutorials on YouTube. But I created this blog to connect with my fellow writers/bloggers. I've also created a myspace account, but I don't like the format for blogging. I'd rather blog here. As far as something to note about me: I rarely have will power when it comes to dieting. I'd rather eat what I want, but in moderation. I like girly stuff, but I don't like doing my own hair. I rarely do my own hair, so if you saw me in the street, you'd probably not recognize me. But if you ever saw me, I would love it if you came to say hi. Thanks for reading my blogs.